Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Saturday, 6 November 2010

Anything Goes

It's been ages and ages since I've entered a challenge but when I saw that the Catch The Bug Challenge was Anything Goes I just had to join in. This was an easy challenge for me seeing as I love Bugaboo images, and I've bought so many lately I had a big choice of images I could use. I might even make another one for the challenge tomorrow because I'm on a bit of a roll at the moment and want to make the most of it before my mojo runs away again. Oh and while I'm here, all Bugaboo images are half price during November, how cool is that.

8 comments:

~ Ali ~ said...

This is fab Wendy, love the design paper you ahve used and sweet image. Enjoy the rest of the evening. Hugs Ali x

Lesley said...

Very pretty card!

Donna said...

super sweet in pink Wendy, such a lovely card :) Donna x

Jacee said...

Lovely wendy, pretty colors and a sweet image.

Min said...

How sweet is this?! Beautiful work! Thanks so much for playin' along with the "Anything Goes" challenge at the Catch The Bug Challenge Blog!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min

Melissa S. said...

What a great card. I haven't seen that image in a while, I love it. Thanks for joining at Bugaboo Challenge this week.

Tammy Miller said...

Wow! This is gorgeous!! Beautiful card in great colors and lovely details! Thanks for joining us this week at Catch the Bug Challenge Blog for our Anything Goes Challenge! We Hope to see you again for our next challenge! Thanks Again, Tammy

Michele L. said...

Thank you for joining the Bugaboo stamps challenge and using a Bugaboo image.
Your card is so sweet!
hugs!!