Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Sunday, 31 October 2010

Bugaboo Cards

Once again it's been ages since I posted any cards but I've had a week off so I've had chance to make a few. I have used Bugaboo images, I love these they are so quick and easy to colour and there's so many to choose from. Thing is I don't think I'll be happy till I've got the lot.

9 comments:

~ Ali ~ said...

Wow Wendy you are on a roll. Great to see you blogging. Missed ya :D Hugs Ali x

Anonymous said...

Wendy, these are fab-u-lous!! Right back to your best. A great selection - and I'm with you on the Bugaboo stamps, they're superb, aren't they!
Love LizCxx

Donna said...

Fab cards Wendy, looks like you've been really busy over half-term :) Donna x

Sonia said...

Great cards Wendy :) Have so missed you blogging, welcome back.
Hugs Sonia xx

Linny said...

After seeing you last Bugaloo Cards I went and bought some myself of the old folk Wendy. Feab cards me dear.Lindax

Marion said...

Smashing cards Wendy, so good to see your mojo has returned, I wish mine would.

Mario x

Sue said...

Evenng Wendy,what a fabulous selection of cards and all of them gorgeous:)

sue
xx

Macpurp said...

what a fab selection! I LOVE Gus!

hugs Teen x

Jacee said...

Super cards Wendy, good to 'see' you again.