Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Wednesday, 25 August 2010

It's been a long time

It's been a long time since I have been in the mood to make cards but I think my mojo is returning, slowly. Here are a few of the cards I have made recently, all quick easy ones but it's a start. The first is for Linda's Card Challenge over at Cuddly Buddly, I've used one of Kim's stamps for this one.


The next three all use Bugaboo digi stamps, I love these image they are so easy to colour and the sentiments that come with them are great.







And the last three all use digi images from Di's Digi Dowloads I love these images they're so cute.





9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wendy, it's great to see your beautiful cards back on here!! What a great selection! I'm like you, I love the Bugaboo stamps ... and I'm off to look at Di's Digi downloads too. Keep 'em coming!!!
Love LizCx :o)

~ Ali ~ said...

Yeah great to see you blogging again. What a fabulous selection too. Like LizC says Keep em coming :D Hugs Ali x

Riet said...

What a beautiful cards Wendy.

Hugs Riet.xx

Poppy said...

wow gorgeous cards,lovely to see your back.
poppy

Donna said...

Gorgeous cards Wendy...it's great to see you back blogging again...hope we'll see more of your cards soon :) Donna x

Macpurp said...

these are all fab! I love the auld ladies!!!

love Teen x

Sue said...

Hi Wendy,such a gorgeous and varied selection of cards.Great to see ya back blogging again:)

sue
xx

Jacee said...

Lovely cards Wendy, you have been busy! good to see you crafting again.
Not been around myself lately, your problem, loss of Mojo! awful is'nt it? hope you'll visit my new blog.

nicolet said...

Your cards are really stunning!
I love them!
Hugs Nicolet