Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Wednesday, 3 February 2010

Woohoo a challenge card

Can't remember the last time I entered a card challenge but I'm trying to get back into the swing of things starting with this card for the Friday Sketchers challenge. I love this sketch it was so easy to follow. I have used my gorgeous new digi stamp from Karen's Doodles. If you haven't visited Karens site yet then you're missing out because she has some wonderful digi stamps for sale, I've only bought two so far but I will definately be going back for more :lol: I'm also going to enter this for the Sir Stampalot Challenge.

18 comments:

Beryl said...

That is one gorgeous elephant. Great image and a lovely card.
Beryl xx

Mel said...

Hi Wendy this is a fab card love the embossing and punch detail,
glad to see your getting back into the swing :)
hugs Mel

{Jane} said...

so beautiful Wendy

Lovely to see your cards again

Hugs Jane x

Sue said...

Hi Wendy,this is gorgoeus i love this image and am very tempted by karens doodles.Great to have ya back blogging again,i've missed ya lovely cards:)

sue
xx

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Good evening Wendy, wow this is such a lovely card hunny, i love that image! hugs Linda x

~ Ali ~ said...

Yeah your back :D, fabby card Wendy this nellie is so cute must go take a lookey.

Sonia said...

Lovely Wendy :) so pretty, love lilac.Have missed you blogging, welcome back.
Hugs Sonia xx

Handmade with Love said...

Lovely card Wendy and great image! Tracey x

Elena said...

What a lovely card! I love the texture you created and gentle colors! This elephant is adorable!

Clare said...

Hi Wendy.
Fab card!
I love the embossing and the way you have used the border punch. What a cute image, the ellie looks like she is having lots of fun!
Clare x

Clare said...

It's me again Wendy. You could enter this in the Sir Stampalot challenge where the theme is "moving" - this elephant is definitely moving. The main prize is a Big Shot. You can find the link on the top post on my blog if you do want to enter.
Clare x

Marion said...

My favourite colours as well. I love this little image, smashing card, and lovely to see you back Wendy.


Marion x

Becky said...

Hi Wendy!
So great to see you back blogging and making your adorable cards!!
Love Becky xx

Pretty-In-Ink said...

Just adorable! love your cute card!

Donna said...

Sweet card Wendy, love the ellie :) Donna x

Jacee said...

This is lovely Wendy, love your colouring, what a fabby elephant!

thecrimsonmoon said...

This is so cute Wendy! Love the images, she looks really happy :)

Liz x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Wendy.

Hugs Riet.xx