Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Monday, 1 February 2010

50th Birthday Card

Can't believe it's been nearly a month since I posted, where does the time go. I needed to make a 50th birthday card at short notice so here it is. Numbers cut by hand and then covered with glamour dust to cover up the rough edges lol. Background has been done in the cuttlebug.

15 comments:

{Jane} said...

Gorgeous Wendy

I have missed your cards

Hugs Jane x

Clare said...

Hi Wendy,

This is brilliant. I love it.

Clare x

Mel said...

Fab card Wendy love all the detail,
hope your having a great start to the year x
hugs Mel

* Shaz * said...

Hi Wendy
so lovely to see you posting again, hope its the first of many, lovely card as always xx

Biscuitlid said...

loving the glitz Wendy
Victoria
x

Anonymous said...

Brilliant, Wendy. Great to see you posting again! LizC x

CraftyC said...

Beautiful card Wendy, love the shiny numbers
Clairexx

Rosietoes said...

Lovely card Wendy. Very stylish. :)
Edna x

Sonia said...

Love a bit of bling great to see you blogging again.
Hugs Sonia xx

Jacee said...

Lovely card Wendy, good to see you posting again

Marion said...

Lovely to see you back Wendy.

The card is beautiful and I love how you have done the embossing, it really sets it off.

Marion x

Beryl said...

Gorgeous elegant card. Great to see you posting again.
Beryl xx

Elena said...

What a beautiful card! Wow! You did an amazing job cutting the numbers! Love the sparkles you added to them!

Sue said...

wow this is simply stunning:)

sue
xx

~ Ali ~ said...

This is stunning Wendy, love everything about it.