Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Monday, 21 September 2009

Something Different



Seeing as I'm struggling to make cards at the moment I thought I'd try my hand at jewellery making. The first photo is a bracelet and the second earrings. I took loads of photos of these
but for some reason I couldn't get a decent one. The bracelet is actually pink and blue beads and the earrings aren't blurry in real life and have got little roses inside the bead. Neither are perfect, I know, but for a first attempt I'm quite pleased with how they have turned out. Katie has already pinched the bracelet for her friends birthday.

22 comments:

Lilacanglia said...

these are gorgeous,
Love the earrings,
can see why katie has took the bracelet for her friends birthday,
Hugs
Angie

Clare (Littlebear) said...

These are gorgeous Wendy, I love the adorable little roses in the earings. No wonder your daughter has nabbed the bracelet.
Have a great day.
Clare xx

Donna said...

Hey Wendy, well done, these are fantastic, love the earrings :) Donna x

Pauline said...

Very pretty Wendy.
x

Rosietoes said...

Well done on your first attempt Wendy. I'm not surprised your daughter nabbed the bracelet. :)
Edna x

Anonymous said...

These are lovely, Wendy! Another string to your bow! Well done! Love LizC x

Sonia said...

Well done Wendy you have done a great job on these :)
Hugs Sonia x

* Shaz * said...

Both pieces of jewellery are brilliant especially for your first attempt well done Wendy xx

Claireabelle said...

Wendy these are just fantastic!
x

Jane Carroll said...

stunning wendy

love the earrings

hugs jane x

CraftyC said...

These are beautiful Wendy, very professional
Clairex

Happy Crafter said...

Hi Wendy,I love these they are so pretty:)
Hugzz Val xxx

Sue said...

hi wendy,these ar gorgeous,well done,i hope we are going to see more of these

sue
xx

Marion said...

Wendy they are really pretty.

Marion x

Linny said...

Nothing to do with Katie making jewellery was it Wendy? LOL Love them. Lindax

Bev said...

these are lovely Wendy, was going to say you are going to look fabby in them but you have already lost the braclet to Katie....lol

~ Ali ~ said...

Stunning creations Wendy, clever girl that you are :D

Natalie said...

These are lovely Wendy. x

Elena said...

Wendy, you are very talented!!!

Jill said...

wow Wendy they are beautiful well done hugS Jill xx

Lynsey said...

Wow Wendy what lovely jewellery!
Hugs Lynsey:)

Avril Ann said...

Fantastic jewellery, I am hoping to make some for friends for xmas, don't know if mines will turn out this good. Hugs Avril xxx