Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Monday, 14 September 2009

Forever Friends DT Card

The Forever Friends challenge this week is to use black and white and one other colour of your choice. I have used Pink Petticoat papers and decided not to colour my image for this one.
I'm sad to say that this is my last DT card for this challenge as I have decided to leave but I wish the girls all the best for the future it's been a pleasure to work with such talented ladies and of course I will be joining in the challenges when I can.

15 comments:

Claireabelle said...

Lovely card Wendy, sorry to hear you've decided to step down as a DT member
x

Poppy said...

lovely card.
poppy

* Shaz * said...

Great card Wendy xx

Jacee said...

Lovely Wendy, I always like cards with black in and this is no exception. Sorry to hear you are leaving thier DT, I'm sure the other girlies will miss you.

Anonymous said...

Great card, very effective, Wendy! Love LizCx

cats whiskers said...

This is a really stunning card dear, beautiful colouring and perfect layout, sorry we will not be seeingyour creations for each challenge anymore dear
Hugs Jacqui

Biscuitlid said...

Wendy - fab card, such a nice change to see a stamped image left pure and it really does work well on this one hiun.

Victoria
x

Mina said...

wow I love how you left your image just as is, so effective with the pretty coloured paper
Mina xxx

Becky said...

Such a gorgeous card Wendy, I'm sure they will miss you so much!
Love Becky xx

Jill said...

beautiful card Wendy I love the love you've created by not colouring the image very different but I really like it hugs Jill xx

Beryl said...

They'll miss you. I like the idea of not colouring the image. It looks great.
Beryl xx

Donna said...

This is so sweet Wendy, sorry to hear to have stepped down from FF...they will miss your wonderful creations :) Donna x

Marion said...

Wendy, another gorgeous card.

Marion

Natalie said...

Wendy this is beautiful. x

Sue said...

stunning card wendy,the image looks fab left without colour.Sorry to hear you're stepping down at FF

sue
xx