Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Friday, 18 September 2009

Another Quick One

When I say another quick one I mean it was quick to put together but I spent a good part of the afternoon thinking about how to put it together, oh mojo please come back all is forgiven. I am going to enter this one into SCSC which is Teenage Boys so I think this one fits the bill. Can't remember what the papers are but the image is from Digistamp Boutique.

13 comments:

Marion said...

lol Wendy, the colouring is the easy part isn't it?
Lovely card though, and mmmm those papers.

Marion x

Donna said...

Fantastic card Wendy and just perfect for those difficult teenagers, thanks for joining us this week at SCSC :) Donna x

Biscuitlid said...

perfect for a teenager Wendy, I didn't even manage to do this challenge as didn't have anything suitable.

Victoria
x

Natalie said...

Cool card Wendy. x

cats whiskers said...

Great teenage card hun loving those dotty papers
Hugs Jacqui x

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, love the cool dude image.
luv
Debby

Jules said...

Hi Wendy

I know what you mean. Sometimes I spend ages making something and when I look at the finished article I just cannot believe it took so long to make LOL!!!

This one you have made is great. Perfect for young lads. Love your colours.

Have a great weekend.

Love Jules xx

POPPET said...

This is really gorgeous, i love the colours that you have chosen, a beautiful creation, have a great weekend hugs Pops x

Jill said...

fantastic male card Wendy, love the image and your layout, so sorry I'm behind with leaving comments hugs Jill xx

Elena said...

Adorable card! I love this teenager boy image you chose!

* Shaz * said...

Brilliant card for a teenage boy...hang in there mojo wil return.. although looking at this card it looks to me like it hasn't left xx

Happy Crafter said...

Fab card Wendy i love it great for a teenager, wish i could do a quick card takes me ages just to find images and choosing what paper to use lol
Hugzz Val xxx

Sue said...

i think it's a fabby card wendy,brilliant for those difficult males in our lifes:)

sue
xx