Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Friday, 21 August 2009

Two Challenges, One Card

Two cards in one day from me I must be on a roll. This one is for the ABC challenge, which is B for buttons and the CCT challenge which is Lazy Dayz - summer inspired cards. Nothing says summer more to me than a nice strawberry ice-cream on a hot summers day but perhaps with the weather we seem to be getting an umbrella would be more appropiate. I have used a gorgeous new digi stamp from CC Designs called Kiki La Rue and the papers are My Minds Eye.

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE this iamge, Wendy ... lovely card! :o) Love LizCx

Dawn said...

Soo cute - love the dotty paper..

thanks for joining us on ABC

Dawn

Donna said...

Super cute card Wendy :) Donna x

Becky said...

I adore your card Wendy, such a sweet image and gorgeous card design and colours! I just had to go and check out these digi images!!
Love Becky xx

Pauline said...

Lovely card Wendy. Really cute new image and super papers as always.
x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Wendy,i love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Sue said...

what a gorgoeus card and image wendy,i can feel another spend coming on now:)

sue
xx

Jill said...

wow Wendy this is gorgeous, I love the image so cute hugs Jill xx

Bev said...

Stunning card sweetie, such fabulous colouring, gorgeous colours and fantastic details! x

Gina said...

gorgeous card Wendy, I love this image, so much so that I have just been and bought it :)
Hugs Gina xxx

Glitter Monkey said...

Fabby, funky card and it's got ice cream!! Thanks for joining in with us on Cute Card Thursday. Lol Lynn ♥

Helen said...

Cute card!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
Helen x

Jacee said...

what a super card Wendy, love the image and the colours are lovely

Marion said...

Gorgeous card Wendy, love the image and the papers are smashing.

Marion x

Rach said...

A gorgeous card Wendy and what a sweet image. hugs rachxx

Natalie said...

Wendy this is so cute, I love the papers and image. x

Anneke said...

Hi, what a nice card you make!
Thanks for visite my blog, youre cards are realy beautifull!
Hugs Anneke

Jules said...

Hi Wendy

Love your card.

Everything you make is always so clean and neat looking.

Love your cute image on this one and the gorgeous papers you have chosen.

Love Jules xx

Sonia said...

Wendy this is lovely, the image is beautifully coloured. I love the new round greeting stamps from Cuddly buddly.
Hugs Sonia xx

Michele said...

Gorgeous card. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x