Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Thursday, 20 August 2009

Two Challenges, One Card

I needed to get a few quick cards made and this is one of them and lucky for me it fits two challenges, the Cupcake Challenge which Something Sweet with the added option of including cupcakes on your creation and the Pollycraft Challenge which is Favourite Things and which girl doesn't love cakes. I have used a CC Designs digi stamp, coloured with Promarkers with added Glamour Dust and papers are from a local craft shop but I don't know what make they are.

16 comments:

Jill said...

gorgeous card Wendy, love the cupcake hugS Jill xx

Sue said...

very yummy card wendy,thanks for joining us at pollycraft:)

se
xx

Donna said...

Super cute little card Wendy and a fab cupcake, thanks for playing along with us this week at CCC :) Donna x

Biscuitlid said...

Mmm cupcakes!

Fab clean and simple card

Victoria
x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Wendy,i love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Rach said...

a gorgeous cupcake card. hugs rachxx

Bev said...

What a cute card Wendy, love the colours you have used. x

Becky said...

What a sweet little card Wendy, I know what you mean, I can't think of anyone who doesn't love cake!!
Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft this week!
Love Becky xx

Pauline said...

Lovely card Wendy - very delicious looking cupcake.
x

Natalie said...

Great card Wendy, the cake looks yummy. x

CraftyC said...

So sweet Wendy, thanks for taking part in this weeks CCC
Clairex

Liza said...

Gorgeous cupcake card. Thanks for joining us for our first birthday celebrations at CCC.

Liza x

Elena said...

So pretty! Love the sparkles!

Emma said...

Hi Wendy
Gorgeous card, I love the cupcake...yummy!!
Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft & good luck.
Emma x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Wendy, what a 'sweet' card. Love the cupcake image and the papers are perfect. Thanks for taking part in our birthday celebrations over at CCC this week. Hugs, Denise x

POPPET said...

This is really cute love the image and papers they go so well, thanks for joining in with our first birthday at cupcake, good luck hugs Pops x x x