Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Tuesday, 11 August 2009

Sketch Saturday

I have followed the Sketch Saturday sketch for todays card. I have used Milly from Digistamp Boutique, coloured with Promarkers. Papers are from Mechelle Conrad and can be purchased here

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty, Wendy. Mechelle has nearly as many of YOUR cards on her site as you do!! Brilliant!
Love LizCx

Ali said...

Adorable card Wendy, so cute.

Pauline said...

Lovely card Wendy - it looks so fresh and summery. Milly is so cute and the papers are super.
x

* Shaz * said...

Fabulous card Wendy loving the colour xx

Elaine said...

Such a cute card Wendy, I have just been looking at Mechelles papers and have bought some myself they are so pretty! Nice to see lots of your cards on her blog too :) Well done you!

Elaine x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Wendy,i love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Jules said...

Super sweet Wendy.

Love your backing paper. It matches perfectly with that cute image.

Love Jules xx

Donna said...

Gorgeous lil' card Wendy :) Donna x

Biscuitlid said...

fab card, such pretty fresh colours too

Victoria
x

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Good evening wendy wow what a lovely card, this image is fabulous and one of my favourites! i hope you are well and enjoying the summer holidays. Hugs Linda x

Sue said...

awww now this is cute,beautiful papers too:)

sue
xx

Elena said...

So pretty, really love the colors!