Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Friday, 21 August 2009

PTW 100 Challenge - Take Your Pick

This is my card for the PTW challenge and this week you can take you pick of any of the past challenges. I have choosen Simply Stripes which was one of the challenges in February 2008. I have kept this one nice and simple and have used paper from a local craft shop but I don't know what make it is. The image is a gorgeous new stamp called Katie from Cuddly Buddly. They come in two sizes, this is the smaller one and you can buy proper little clothes for them too. I have paper pieced my image to match the paper on the background.


10 comments:

Elena said...

Very cute card! Love the soft colors!

Jane Carroll said...

gorgeous Wendy

love the papers

hugs jane x

* Shaz * said...

Brilliant card Wendy love the colours xx

Donna said...

Pretty card Wendy :) Donna x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Wendy.

Hugs Riet.x

Sue said...

lovely card and fabby paper piecing:)

sue
xx

Jill said...

beautiful card Wendy and fab paper piecing hugs Jill xx

Jilli said...

Gorgeous card and i love the paper pieced dress. Jillix

Natalie said...

Great card Wendy, I love the paper piecing. x

Dawny P said...

Fabulous card chick - I love the image and colours you used :) Thank you for joining us over at PTW for our special challenge. Hugs, Dawny xxx