Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Thursday, 27 August 2009

Off on my hols

Hi all, I'm off on my hols tomorrow, not going far just to Perran Sands in Cornwall, but its a break and I'm really looking forward to it. Just hoping the weather improves a bit. Not taking my lappy so I'll see you all in a week.

10 comments:

* Shaz * said...

Ooooh i love Cornwall hope you have a fab time and the weather is good for you xx

Elaine said...

Have a lovely time Wendy, will miss seeing your daily cards and inspiration... hope the weathers good and you have a relaxing week :)

Elaine x

Vicky said...

Ooooh hope you have a fab time Wendy. I love Perranporth and I ahve been going there with my family for 25 years! I hope the weather stays nice for you!
Hugs, Vicky ~x~

Lilacanglia said...

have a fantastic time,
hugs
Angie

Clare (Littlebear) said...

Have a lovely time Wendy.
Clare x

Anonymous said...

Have a great holiday, Wendy. Hope the sun shines for you all :o)
Love LizCx

Sue said...

hope you have a lovely time wendy and that the weather is nice for you..take care

sue
xx

Happy Crafter said...

Oh Wendy i do hope the weather picks up for you, but whatever the weather have a great time:)
Hugzz Val xxx

Marion said...

Hope you have a great holiday Wendy and come back nice and relaxed.


Marion x

Donna said...

Hope you all have a fab hollibobs Wendy...fingers crossed you get some dry weather too :) Donna x