Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Thursday, 13 August 2009

New Home

I needed to make a New Home card for Andrew's nephew and thought this image from Softpencil would be ideal. I'm going to enter this one for the SCSC which is Cute As A Bug, I might be stretching it a bit with this card but thought the Ladybird climbing the roof would count. Papers are from Sweet Shoppe Designs and are by Zoe Pearn.

18 comments:

Donna said...

Brilliant card Wendy, absolutely love the image, just perfect for this weeks 'bug' theme! Fab layout to! So pleased you could join us again at SCSC this week :) Donna x

marion said...

I do love this little image Wendy, and the papers as always are beautiful.
Oh and I love the card.

Marion x

Pauline said...

Very cute Wendy - lovely papers and the image is grrrreat.
x

Happy Crafter said...

Great card Wendy love the image and the papers are delish :)
Hugzz Val xxx

Anonymous said...

Smashing card, Wendy ~ and the dog IS as "cute as the bug"!! Love LizCx

Mina said...

wow beautiful card Wendy...stunning colours
Mina xxx

* Shaz * said...

Brilliant card for the challenge Wendy.. i love the little image xx

Rach said...

a sweet new home card Wendy. and the cute bug on the roof is cute. hugs rachxx

Becky said...

Aww, what a sweet card Wendy, that puppy is so adorable!!
Love Becky xx

Elaine said...

Gorgeous card Wendy, such a cute image lol! and the papers are delish!! You are getting a reputation ( a good one I mean) for your beautiful papers! :)

Elaine x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Wendy,i love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Jill said...

gorgeous card Wendy, I love the image and the pretty DP, thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill xx

Gina said...

Gorgeous card wendy, sorry I have not commented for so long, but I have seen all of your gorgeous cards and I love them all :)
Thanks for joining in at SCSC :)
Hugs Gina xxx

WeirdCat said...

Fantastic colours, love the background paper

Wendy M said...

Beautiful card. Love the colours you chose.

Elena said...

Adorable card! Love the colors of it!

Sue said...

oooh very pretty indeedy,adorable iamge and gorgoeus papers:)

sue
xx

Softpencil said...

What a beautiful card! I love your coloring and the papers you used! ;)