Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Saturday, 15 August 2009

MTTC

Just a quick plain card from me today. I have made it for the MTTC challenge which is Christmas. I really can't get into the mood to make Christmas card but seeing as I've got so many to make like no doubt you all have I'm just going to do quick easy ones. The image is from Digistamp Boutique.

18 comments:

Jill said...

aww love the cute image, gorgeous Christmas card Wendy, I too need to start making them hugs Jill xx

Marion said...

Lovely card Wendy, I like quick and easy.

Marion x

Anonymous said...

Smashing card, Wendy. :o)
LizC x

Lesley said...

Cute card! Thank for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

Donna said...

Super cute card Wendy :) Donna x

Elena said...

What a cutie! Love the little dew drops!

Happy Crafter said...

Great card Wendy very cute image i like quick cards too :)
Hugzz Val xxx

* Shaz * said...

Love it!! great image xx

Claireabelle said...

Wendy this is soooo cute, I love it!! I love that raised dotty background too
x

Jules said...

Hi Wendy

Love this cute little fella!!!

Hope you are having a good weekend.

Love Jules xx

Jules said...

Hi Wendy

Love this cute little fella!!!

Hope you are having a good weekend.

Love Jules xx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Wendy.

Hugs Riet.x

Biscuitlid said...

Hi Wendy
sorry not left any comments past fews days, been too hectic here. Had a look through your latest creations, all fab as usual.

Love this Christmas card, maybe it's the cute image combined with the clean look? Another image I'm going to have to pop off and purchase at some point no doubt!

Have a good what's left of the weekend

Victoria
x

Sue said...

super cute card wendy,i like quick and easy cards too:)

sue
xx

Rach said...

awww, this is too cute. hugs rachxx

Natalie said...

Wendy you have made some beautiful cards while I have been away. x

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Super cute card - thanks for joining the MTTC Challenge this week!

Poppy said...

awww so sweet.
poppy