Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Monday, 3 August 2009

Forever Friends - Sew Cute

Todays post is my DT project for the Forever Friends challenge blog. This weeks theme Sew Cute has been set by Teresa and we would like to see some sort of sewing on your card, this can be really, faux, doodled whatever takes your fancy. I have made a gift bag for this challenge and I decided to doodle on mine because I can't sew at the best of times. A tutorial for this bag can be found here. Not sure what the papers are I picked them up from a craft shop the other day. There have been some great cards and projects made by the rest of the DT, click here to see them and join in the challenge

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is great, Wendy! What sort of size is the finished bag? It looks so useful!
Love LizCx

cats whiskers said...

What a great little project this is dear love the box and of course the sweet FF bear
Hugs Jacqui x

Poppy said...

love the bag. great papers.
poppy

CraftyC said...

This is beautiful Wendy, a fab little box!
Clairex

Ali said...

Fabulous creation Wendy, adorable. wlltry and play along this week as me loves me faux stitching :D

Pauline said...

Lovely gift bag Wendy and the little bear is gorgeous.
x

Debbie said...

This is fabulous Wendy, great design and I love your faux stitching. Debbie x

Elena said...

The box is so pretty! Love the faux stitching you did!

Becky said...

Your gift bag looks amazing Wendy, and your stitching too!
Love Becky xx

POPPET said...

This is gorgeous i love that it is a bag i do love these cuties, fab, hugs Pops x

Biscuitlid said...

this is so cute, I can't sew for toffee either and faux is always the way for me too!

Victoria
x

Riet said...

Wowww Wendy,what a beautiful box.

hugs Riet.x

Donna said...

Brill little gift box Wendy :) Donna x

Beryl said...

Love the design of this bag. So clever to make the handle by die cutting the hole. Fab bag.
Beryl xx

Natalie said...

Lovely gift box Wendy. x

Rach said...

what a cute little gift bag Wendy.. gorgeous. hugs rachxx

Jill said...

aww Wendy what a cute little gift bag, love the DP and FF image hugs Jill xx

Bianca Kalksma said...

Wow I love this and I also love the soft colours!