Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Monday, 31 August 2009

Forever Friends - Eyelets or Brads

Morning all, I've scheduled this card to go onto my blog because I'm on holiday so I'm hoping that Blogger is behaving and has put it on at the right time. It's my DT card for the Forever Friends challenge which this week is to use Eyelets or Brads on your creations, I have opted for eyelets and have put one either side of my image and one in the middle of the flower and inside of the eyelet hole I have put a glittery gem. Image is of course a FF image coloured with Promarkers and papers are Bloom & Grow by My Minds Eye.

19 comments:

joey said...

Hi Wendy

this is gorgeous, love the colours, and beautiful layout.

Joey.xxx

Beryl said...

Mr Blogger did his thing OK and your card is great. Hope you have a great holiday too.
Beryl xx

Pauline said...

Beautiful card Wendy - lovely colour combo and papers.
x

Jill said...

beautiful card Wendy, I love the colours and papers you've used hope your having a nice holiday hugs Jill xx

Donna said...

Super sweet card Wendy, such pretty papers and colours :) Donna x

Jane Carroll said...

so pretty Wendy. This is my fave FF stamp

Hugs Jane x

POPPET said...

The colours are just stunning, love this one, big hugs Pops x

Marion said...

Great card Wendy, love the background papers. lol was just thinking gosh that was a short holiday, but then I read on :)

Marion x

Biscuitlid said...

lovely Wendy, papers match the image with the cute little flowers

Victoria
x

Natalie said...

Beautiful card Wendy. I hope you are having a great time in Cornwall and that the weather is great for you. x

cats whiskers said...

Stunmning love the papers
Hugs Jacqui x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card wendy.

Hugs Riet.x

Wendy M said...

This is beautiful Wendy... I love the colours you have used to m#ake this card as well... xx

Lynsey said...

Beautiful card Wendy! Hope you are having a great holiday.
Hugs Lynsey:)

Poppy said...

Hope your having a lovely time, have left you an award on my blog.
poppy

Anonymous said...

Brilliant, Wendy! Hope the holiday is as good as your card! Love LizCx

Marion said...

And it looks even better in the flesh, lol thank you so much Wendy for sending it to me for my birthday :)

Marion x

Ali said...

This is so cute, love it.

Crissy Armstrong said...

That is a sweet and precious image and card. I love the softness of it!