Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Monday, 17 August 2009

Forever Friends - Anything But A Card

This is my DT creation for the Forever Friends challenge, the theme for this week Anything But A Card has been set by Emma. I have made a little gift bag using papers from K & Co. The tutourial for this bag can be found here.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty, Wendy. Are those your new flower punches, too? :o)
Love LizCx

Marion said...

This is so pretty Wendy.

Marion x

Jill said...

aww Wendy I love this! the tiny gift bag is soo cute and I love the K&Co papers hugs Jill xx

Natalie said...

Wendy this is beautiful. x

Pauline said...

Very cute Wendy. Love the stamp and the papers are so pretty.
x

Jules said...

Hi Wendy

I love your gift bag.

It is so cute.

Thanks for linking to the tutorial.

Love Jules xx

Elaine said...

This is fabby Wendy, sooo pretty I might give it a go myself, will make a lovely gift bag for my friend me thinks. I love your papers and beautifully coloured as always :)

Elaine x

Chrissie said...

What a stunning project Wendy, love the look of those papers too.
Thanks for the link to the tutorial, I may have to give this one a go!

Sue said...

oooh i love this little bag,it i so pretty,thanks for the link:)

sue
xx

Poppy said...

love it, great little bag,going to look, thanks for sharing that.
poppy

Poppy said...

love it, great little bag,going to look, thanks for sharing that.
poppy

Riet said...

Ohhh wowww Wendy,what beautiful.

Hugs Riet.x

Happy Crafter said...

Fabulous gift bag Wendy love it and thanks for the link:)
Hugzz Val xxx

Elena said...

What a stunning project!

Mechelle said...

Sooooo cute. I love this little gift bag and think the colors are just perfect! Great job!
((hugs)) Mechelle