Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Monday, 27 July 2009

Sandra's Sketch

Today's card is my DT card for the Forever Friends challenge. This week we have a great sketch for you from Sandra to see the sketch and join in the challenge click here. I have used papers from Shabby Princess.

14 comments:

cats whiskers said...

Love this cute card what a brilliant image beautfully coloured
Hugs Jacqui x

Debbie said...

A really sweet card Wendy, I love the cute FF imag and the gorgeous papers. Debbie x

Elena said...

Beautiful card, Wendy! Love this precious bear!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Wendy,i love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Natalie said...

Lovely card Wendy, great papers. x

stampingheaven said...

This is adorable Wendy, love it. the papers are fab and of course cutie FF bear is coloured perfectly.

Pauline said...

Very pretty Wendy and my favourite colour.
x

Beryl said...

Cute image and I love your choice of papers. Very fresh and clean looking too.
Beryl xx

Biscuitlid said...

aah this is so sweet

Victoria
x

Donna said...

A really sweet card Wendy :) Donna x

Jacee said...

Really like these colours Wendy, the papers are really nice.
Wendy, I've left something on my blog for you.

Rach said...

a sweet card, just love those ff stamps. hugs rachxxx

Sue said...

beautiful and such a delicate shade of green..very easy on the eye..i love it:)

sue
xx

Marion said...

Beautiful card as usual Wendy, and I love the pastel shades of green.

Marion x