Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Saturday, 25 July 2009

PTW/Mojo Monday

Today's card is for two challenge, PTW which is a Take Your Pick Colour Combi, you can take your pick from pink, black, white, yellow, green, grey and lilac and you can use as many or as few of these colours as you wish. The sketch is from Mojo Monday. Image is a Digi Stamp from CC Designs and the papers are from my local craft shop but I'm not sure of the make.

15 comments:

Gina said...

gorgeous card Wendy, I love these colours that you have used :)
Hugs Gina xxx

Pauline said...

So cute Wendy - lovely colours.
x

Donna said...

Really pretty card Wendy :) Donna x

Claireabelle said...

Lovely card Wendy
x

Natalie said...

Lovely card Wendy, I love the image and soft colours. x

Jacee said...

Super card Wendy, really like the papers

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Wendy,i love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

cats whiskers said...

Wow I love this card dear what a fabulous colour combo and the colouring is just perfect
Hugs Jacqui x

Marion said...

Another great card Wendy, I really don't know how you do it lol

Marion x

Helen F. said...

Such a sweet image! Love the papers and colors you chose ~ great card.

Bev said...

Fab card hun, love the layout and the image is so sweet! Great details too x

Beryl said...

Lovely colours and paper Wendy - and such a cute image too.
Beryl xx

Happy Crafter said...

Beautiful card Wendy love the papers and that cute image so sweet :)
Hugzz Val xxx

Elena said...

What a sweet little girl, love the sparkles on the cupcake!

Rach said...

awww Wendy these are so sweet. hugs rachxx