Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Monday, 20 July 2009

Forever Friends - 21st Anniversary

Its the FF bears 21st Anniversary so the theme over at the challenge blog is to celebrate this in some way. I have coloured my bear with Promarkers and papers are Doddlebug. Click here to join in the challenge. This week each member of the DT is offering a image folder to the winners chosen at random.

15 comments:

cats whiskers said...

Hi Dear this is fabulous I love that image and those great papers. Have a good week
Hugs Jacqui x

Sonia said...

Now this is one bear i don't have lol...
Great card and fab papers.
Hugs Sonia x

Mel said...

Love your card Wendy going to really try hard to get a card done for the FF challenge this week as i just love their stamps :)
Mel x

Pauline said...

Perfect card for a special anniversary Wendy. The image is gorgeous and the papers are scrummy.
x

Marion said...

Wendy, another beautiful card, and I love the doodlebug papers.

Marion x

POPPET said...

This is really cute, i love your papers they look fab, and a super cute image too, hugs Pops x x x

Karina said...

Hi Wendy, I occasionally landed on your blog and like what I see here. You do wonderful artwork! And so I will make a visit again on your place from time to time to see what's new.
Love from Switzerland,
Karina

Donna said...

Mega cute card Wendy :) Donna x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Wendy,l love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Bev said...

Another lovely card Wendy but then we expect nothing less.

Sue said...

really lovely card wendy:)

sue
xx

Lynsey said...

Hi Wendy, your card is so sweet! I love the great papers.
Hugs Lynsey:)

Happy Crafter said...

Gorgeous card Wendy love that bear :)
Hugzz Val xxx

Sandra said...

the colours are beautiful!!! the background looks great...
Hugs sandra

Elena said...

Adorable card! Love this cute bear!