Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Tuesday, 28 July 2009

A Few Awards

I have received some lovely awards recently but just haven't got around to blogging them. The first is from Victoria, thank you Victoria.

The second one is from Shaz, thank you Shaz. Seeing as I have recieved these awards before I won't pass them on this time but would like to say a big thank you to Shaz and Victoria for thinking of me.

The third one I received today from Jacee, thank you Jacee. I really appreciate it.


Now onto the fourth award, this one is from Natalie, I received it a while back now but completely forgot about it so I would like to apologise to Natalie for not blogging it earlier.

The whole thing started with the movie "Pay It Forward" The role model of Haley Joel Osment, gives a great deed to another person. The only attach to the person that receives it is that he/her has to promise to give something that matters to others. A simple demand, this may not be as simple as it sounds? Someone has now taken the principle further, and made it into a gift. The rules are simple - everyone can join, and only three rules have to be fulfilled:

1. You must have your own blog, so that you can spread the message.
2. You must like to make others happy.

3. You must ship your gift within the next 365 days

I would like to pass this award onto, Shaz, Victoria and Jules

If these ladies could please email me with their addresses I will get your gifts sorted as soon as I can

2 comments:

* Shaz * said...

Awww Wendy!!! what a lovely award thank you so much will email you my addy and pass the award on xx

Natalie said...

Congratulations on all your awards Wendy. x