Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Thursday, 25 June 2009

Wheels


This my second and last week as a guest DT on CCT. This week the challenge was to use Wheels on your creation. I have used an image from Digistamp Boutique, coloured with Promarkers, the papers are from Nitwit Collections.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous, Wendy. Josh is so cute and the colours you have used are great!
LizCx

Jane Carroll said...

fabulous card wendy. perfect for a boy

hugs jane x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Wendy,l love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Sue said...

great boys card Wendy and lovely colour tones:)

sue
xx

Mel said...

Fab card for the boys Wendy love the papers:)
Mel x

Natalie said...

Great card Wendy, there is an award for you on my blog.

Natalie x

Gina said...

Great boy card Wendy, I love the image and the paper work so well with the PM colours you have used,
Gina xxx

Rosietoes said...

This is great Wendy. I love the boyish colours and the image. :)

Pauline said...

Perfect boys card Wendy with the colouring on the cute image and the lovely papers.
x

Mina said...

what a fabulous boys card...love the brown shades and gorgeous little boy xxx

Donna said...

Brill card Wendy, fab papers :) Donna x

Debbie said...

A fabulous card as always Wendy, cute image and I love the papers. Debbie x

Jacee said...

Fab card Wendy, love the image

Elena said...

What a fun challenge! I like this adorable boy!

stampingheaven said...

This is super Wendy, love it.

Marion said...

A great little boys card Wendy, I love it.

Marion x