Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Thursday, 11 June 2009

Truly Scrumptious Challenge

Todays card has been made following the sketch for the Truly Scrumptious challenge, you also had to use altered flowers which I didn't realise till I'd put the card together so inking the flower was about all I could do. I have used another Olive digi stamp from DigiStamp Boutique and coloured her with Promarkers. Papers are from Shabby Princess.

18 comments:

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Wendy the papers go perfectly with Olive :) Donna x

Jill said...

beautiful card Wendy I love those papers and the cat image is gorgeous great layout hugs Jill xx

stampingheaven said...

Fabulous card Wendy, and a new size for you too :) Love it.

Natalie said...

This is really pretty Wendy. x

Sharon said...

Beautiful card Wendy. I love your cute cat and the colours are fab. Thanks for joining in our TS challenge.

pinky said...

Really pretty card, good save with the quick inking of the flower.
Pinky

Danita said...

Such a cute card Wendy!!! Love the papers and the image is precious!!! Thanks for playing in the TS challenge!!!

Mel said...

Fab card all the papers and colours come together lovely with the image :)
Mel x

cats whiskers said...

Oh sweetie this is just so precious love it all
Hugs Jacqui x

Mina said...

fabulous card Wendy, great idea to ink up the flower, I love the pretty colours you used...thanks for joining in with the Truly scrumptious challenge xxx

Gina said...

Beautiful card Wendy, I love the image you have used :)
gina xxx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Wendy.

Hugs Riet.x

Beryl said...

Greeat card for the sketch - this is a lovely image too.
Beryl xx

Dawn said...

Gorgeous cute card

thanks for joining us on TS

Dawn

Michele said...

Fabulous card Wendy. Love the image and the lovely colouring. Thanks for joining us this week at TS. Hugs Michele x

Elena said...

Very cute little kitty!

Rica said...

Lovely card Wendy. Love that cute image and those gorgeous papers.
Thanks so much for playing along at TS.
hugs Heather xx

Beth said...

This is such a fabulous card! I love this image and the bright colours are great!
Thanks for playing along with my TS sketch!

Beth xx