Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Sunday, 7 June 2009

Olive

Only just got this card made in time its for the Sketch and Stash challenge and I thought I had till next Monday to get it done but when I checked its tomorrow. I have used my new Olive image for DigiStamp Boutique and the papers are also new and are by Bo Bunny and I got them from Tracy at Dies To Die For. I am also using this for the SCSC which is to use bling.

18 comments:

Jane Carroll said...

great job

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

Jill said...

gorgeous card Wendy love the DP and the image is so cute, great layout hugs Jill xx

Marion said...

Beautiful card Wendy, love the layout, papers and image, well, love it all really lol

Marion x

pinky said...

This is very cute, got this image yesterday but havn't have a go yet.
Pinky

stampingheaven said...

This is beautiful Wendy, love the papers and the cute image.

Jacee said...

Great mix of papers there Wendy, that cats a real cutie, lovely card.

Gina said...

Gorgeous card Wendy, just love the image you have used :)
Gina xxx

Becky said...

What a beautiful card Wendy, I'm so glad you just made it in time! I love these downloads, I really think I need them!
Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

Donna said...

Lovely little card Wendy, Olive is sooo cute. Thanks for playing along with us at SCSC this week :) Donna x

Biscuitlid said...

fab card and great choice of colours, they are perfect and so clean looking. Love those glass gems

Victoria
x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Wendy,l love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Sue said...

hi wendy another cute card and such pretty colours and papers:)

sue
xx

Natalie said...

Super cute card Wendy. x

Bev said...

Oh wow! This is really fabulous Wendy - such gorgeous colours and details! x

Elaine said...

Fabby Wendy...have just been colouring this image too lol!! Its beautiful :)

Elaine x

cats whiskers said...

What a beautiful card, really stunning, love the image and your great colouring, keep saying it but have got to get olive
Hugs Jacqui x

Elena said...

How sweet this little kitty! I love the pretty flowers you added, Wendy!

Beryl said...

Lovely colours and papers on this one. Great card.
Beryl xx