Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Saturday, 6 June 2009

MTTC Challenge

This card is for the MTTC challenge which was to make a Father's Day card. I have used the same layout as yesterdays card which was Dawny's sketch from the PTW challenge. sketch. The image is from DigiStamp Boutique and I have coloured it with PM's and the papers are from Shabby Princess.

20 comments:

CraftyC said...

A brilliant card Wendy, love the image and a great sentiment. Have a lovely weekend
Clairex

Sue said...

such a a fab card Wendy and it all comes together beautifully:)

sue
xx

Natalie said...

Great man's card. x

cats whiskers said...

Another great mans card love that image so funny and great papers
Hugs Jacqui x

Poppy said...

great colours, love the image.
poppy

Gina said...

Great card Wendy, love the image you have used :)
Gina xxx

pinky said...

Love it, suit so many dads!
Pinky

Jacee said...

Great card Wendy, really like those colours together and it's a fab image.

Becky said...

Fantastic card Wendy, great image!
Love Becky xx

Jules said...

Great card Wendy.

Lovely colours and a great image for Father's day (though it is quite a common sight in our household - Father's day or not!!!)

Love Jules xx

Beryl said...

Three lovely cards Wendy. Blogger's been playing up so now I'm playing catch up.
Beryl xx

Marion said...

Great card Wendy, typical for a Dad.

Marion x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Wendy,l love the papers and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

WeirdCat said...

Great card for a dad

Biscuitlid said...

I love this card and have to go and buy that image, it's so cute!

Left an award on my blog for you

Victoria
x

Jill said...

gorgeous card Wendy I love how you've matched the colours on the image to your papers, it's fantastic hugs Jill xx

Donna said...

Lovely card Wendy :) Donna x

Jo said...

Loving that image, suits my Dad! Thanks for joining in with us at MTTC :o) Jo x

Debbie said...

A great card Wendy, the image is ideal for a Fathers Day card and I love the fab papers. Debbie x

Elena said...

Great card, Wendy! I really love the image!