Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Wednesday, 3 June 2009

Linda's Card Challenge

I have made this card for Linda's Card Challenge over at the Cuddly Buddly forum. I have used one of Kim's new digi stamps coloured with Promarkers and papers are Doodlebug. To see more of these stamps, there are 12 in total with more to be added in the near future click here and to see Linda's sketch and to join in the challenge click here

16 comments:

Gina said...

Gorgeous card Wendy, love the shape you have done and the image is so sweet :)
Gina xxx

Elena said...

So cute! Love the sweet bear! The shape of the card is awesome!

Donna said...

Cute card Wendy :) Donna x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Wendy,l love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Elaine said...

So pretty Wendy, I loves lilac! Beautifully coloured :)

Elaine x

Natalie said...

Cute card, love the shape of the card and image. x

Jules said...

Hi Wendy

Smashing card - lovely image and all those colours match beautifully.

Love Jules xx

Marion said...

Great card Wendy, and once more in my favourite colours

Marion x

cats whiskers said...

Fabulous card, love the colour combo and cute image what a grteat layout
Hugs Jacquui x

CraftyC said...

So sweet wendy, a great shape and fab image!
Clairex

Sarah said...

Really cute card! Love the colours and papers you've used and the shape is fab!
xx :0)

Jill said...

gorgeous card Wendy I love the image, and your colouring is fab, great shaped card, hugs Jill xx

stampingheaven said...

Fabulous card Wendy, must get my finger out for this one. Love this image.

Lynsey said...

This is so sweet Wendy!
Hugs Lynsey:)

Sue said...

love the shape of this card wendy and the papers are so yummy:)

sue
xx

Marion said...

Love this card Wendy, the shape, the colour the image, well everything.

Marion x