Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Sunday, 28 June 2009

DU2DS Challenge

I needed to make a quick card for Andrew's nephews birthday on Tuesday and I had forgotten all about it, so I thought I would use the sketch from the DU2DS challenge. I have used a DigiStamp Boutique image and papers are by Pebbles Inc

15 comments:

Jill said...

fantastic card Wendy, I love the image and your layout is fab hugs Jill xx

stampingheaven said...

Love this one Wendy, great colours.

Pauline said...

Lovely card Wendy - great colours and papers.
x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Wendy.

Hugs Riet.x

Larissa said...

Lovely card Wendy! Great papers and a nice image! Thanks for joining us at DU2DS!
Hugs,
Larissa

Marion said...

Fantastic card Wendy, love the two colours

Marion x

Natalie said...

Great man's card Wendy. x

Biscuitlid said...

May have been quick Wendy but very effective and clean look you've achieved.

Victoria
x

Poppy said...

great card love blue and brown, gorgeous cards since my last visit, love those twiddly wings so cute.
poppy

Jules said...

Perfect card for all the men I know Wendy. Tee hee!!

Love Jules xx

Mina said...

fantastic mans card Wendy...love the brown shades you used and that fantastic image

Elena said...

Adorable card! Love the image you used!

Jacee said...

This is great Wendy, super design, and how true of so many men!! LOL

Chris said...

Great card Wendy and I love the Jim image, he's perfect for so many male cards. Glad you could join us at DU2DS this week. Chris :)

Beryl said...

Great selection of cards since I last cam here. The chap behind his papers is fab.
Beryl xx