Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Monday, 15 June 2009

Forever Friends - Sandra's Sketch

Todays card is my DT card for the Forever Friends challenge which this week is another great sketch from the lovely Sandra. The papers are a download from Shabby Princess. To see Sandra's fab sketch and to join in the challenge click here, we look forward to seeing what you all come up with.

19 comments:

Elaine said...

Gorgeous Wendy as always :) Love the colour scheme too :)

Elaine x

Mel said...

Great card Wendy love the papers and think that has to be my fave FF image find it so easy to work with :)
Mel x

Pauline said...

Beautiful card Wendy - just love the colouring and the frame effect of the layout. So sweet.
x

Rosietoes said...

Another delicious card Wendy. Love the gentle colours you have used. There is something on my blog for you. Please feel free to pick it up and share it if you like. :)
Edna x

Jacee said...

Gorgeous colours Wendy, a really pretty card.

Marion said...

Great card as always Wendy. I love that colour green.

Marion x

Elena said...

Very beautiful card! I love this bear stamp!

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Wendy,l love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Anonymous said...

Love this one, Wendy. Pretty green. Love LizCx

Vicky said...

Lovely card Wendy. Great Clean and simple feel to it!
Hugs, Vicky -x-

Happy Crafter said...

Fab card Wendy love the FF and papers:)
Val xxx

Macpurp said...

I love the soft colours you have used. this is a beautiful card.

love tina x

Natalie said...

Beautiful card Wendy, I love the green. x

Donna said...

Sweet card Wendy

Beryl said...

What a lovely shade of green you've picked for this card. Very restful.
Beryl xx

stampingheaven said...

This is brilliant Wendy, fresh and clean. Have a super week.

Biscuitlid said...

What a fab card, the soft colours work perfectly and I love the flower

Victoria
x

Jill said...

wow Wendy this is stunning, I love the soft greens and a fab layout hugs Jill xx

Sandra said...

nice colours, great card!!!! x Sandra