Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Monday, 29 June 2009

Forever Friends - Nicole's Sketch

Today's card is my DT card for the Forever Friends Challenge. This week the challenge has been set by the lovely Nicole and it's a fab sketch. I have coloured my bear as usual with Promarkers and I have added glamour dust to the balloon. Papers are by Mechelle Conrad. To see the sketch and join in with the challenge click here

21 comments:

Macpurp said...

this is so cute! the papers and colours are so sweet.
love tina x

pinky said...

Cute little card, loving the glimmer dust and those papers are just so pretty.
Pinky

Danni said...

Very cute!

Angie said...

beautiful,
love the colours you chose,
Hugs
Angie

CRAFTERESA said...

wonderful card, this bear looks so shy, he's so cute
great colouring and glitter effect ;o)

Crafteresa xx

Kimba-Slydog said...

Your card is wonderful. I like it so much.

Hugs,
Nicole

Natalie said...

This is lovely Wendy. x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Wendy.

Hugs Riet.x

Biscuitlid said...

lovely card Wendy. Really cute

Victoria
x

Elaine said...

Fab card as always Wendy :) Gorgeous choice of colour scheme too :)

Elaine x

Marion said...

Wendy, another lovely card, especially like the papers.

Marion x

Pauline said...

Very pretty Wendy - beautiful blue and lovely colouring on the image.
x

Happy Crafter said...

Great card Wendy love the papers, colours and that cute little FF :)
Hugzz Val xxx

stampingheaven said...

This is super Wendy, love it.

Jacee said...

Pretty card Wendy.

WeirdCat said...

Ver cute card, I must find time to play with my FF stamps

Sue said...

absolutely gorgoeus and cute card Wendy:)

sue
xx

Elena said...

So gentle! Love the pretty papers and sparkles on the balloon!

Mina said...

such a pretty pretty card wendy...gorgeous colours xxx

Debbie said...

Aww what a cute card Wendy the FF image is adorable and I love the pretty papers. Debbie x

Larissa said...

Great card! Very lovely papers.
Hugs,
Larissa