Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Monday, 8 June 2009

Forever Friends - Citrus Twist

This is this weeks DT card for the Forever Friends Challenge. The theme for this week, which has been set by Emma, is Citrus Twist - to use citrus colours on your project. I have coloured my bear with Promarkers and paper pieced the parcel to match the background papers which are by Doodlebug.

19 comments:

stampingheaven said...

Fabulous card Wendy, great paper piecing too. Enjoy the rest of the day.

Poppy said...

love the colours,great card.
poppy

Elena said...

Very cute card! Love polka-dot paper and paper piecing!

Elaine said...

So cute, and lovely and zingy... love it Wendy :)

Elaine x

Mel said...

Wow love the colour combo so fresh and your layout is fab too, love your cards
Mel x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Wendy,l love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Happy Crafter said...

Hi Wendy,Fab card love the citrus colours and cute FF.
Val x

Jill said...

gorgeous card Wendy I love the DP, and the paper piecing looks wonderful hugs Jill xx

WeirdCat said...

Fab colours, really summery

Beryl said...

Lovely zingy colours. A real sunshine card.
Beryl xx

Donna said...

Fab card Wendy :) Donna x

Natalie said...

Lovely card, the paper piecing looks fab. x

cats whiskers said...

What a great card sweetie just adore that image and your great colouring
Hugs Jacqui x

Sue said...

ooh this is gorgeous,love the colours and the paper piecing looks fabulous:)

sue
xx

Poppy said...

just wanted to let you know that Ive left you something on my blog.
poppy.

Debbie said...

A Fabulous card Wendy, the image is adorable and I love the zesty colours. Debbie x

Jacee said...

Great card Wendy, love these colours together.

Gina said...

Gorgeous card Wendy, I love the paper pieced parcel :)
Gina xxx

Sandra said...

sweet lovely card....nice details!!!
Hugs sandra