Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Wednesday, 10 June 2009

Cutie Sunday

I have made todays card following the sketch on Cutie Sunday. Image is Olive from DigiStamp Boutique and the papers I bought from Shabby Princess after seeing a card by made Donna using the same ones.

14 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Wendy,l love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

stampingheaven said...

And what a cutie she is, love it.

Elena said...

What a cutie this little kitty!
I love the papers you used!

Mel said...

Great papers Wendy Fab card :)
Mel x

Natalie said...

Wendy this is so pretty. x

Claireabelle said...

Lovin this card Wendy
xx

Donna said...

Beautiful little card Wendy and I love how you have coloured Olive :) these papers are right up your street and they look so pretty on your card :) Donna x

Happy Crafter said...

Great card Wendy fab papers and image.
Val x

cats whiskers said...

Fab card, lovely papers and such a cute image
Hugs Jacqui x

Jacee said...

Pretty card what a cute image.

Denise said...

Cute image & gorgeous card.Denise x

Arwen said...

Oh it's soooo cute Wendy. This pretty little cat :) I like the background paper - it's amazing.
Thanks for joining Cutie Sunday this week.

xoxo Arwen

Biscuitlid said...

purr-fect card hun!

Victoria
x

Jill said...

gorgeous card Wendy I love the cute cat and your papers hugs Jill xx