Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Wednesday, 13 May 2009

Triple Challenge

I'm finding it hard to fit in all the challenges these days but I've managed to fit this card in with three challenges today. The first is the PBSC which was to use Black and White and one other colour, so my one other colour is pink. I hope this counts because I've used different shades of pink. The second challenge is PTW which was to use animals on your project and the third challenge is A Spoon Full of Sugar which is Buttons Galore. I have coloured my PB stamp with Promarkers and the papers are Bo Bunny which I bought from Dies To Die For

28 comments:

Angie said...

Adorable card,
hedgies colouring is superb,
Love the pink,
Hugs
Angie

Vicky said...

This is adorable Wendy! Gorgeous Bo Bunny DP and cute PB image!
Hugs, Vicky x

Sonia said...

Whits a pretty card Wendy :) Loving the papers.
Hugs Sonia x

Elaine said...

Wow Wendy, three challenges in one, a fabulous acheivement and a gorgeous card too... just love it :)

Elaine x

Jacee said...

This is such a pretty card Wendy, I love everything about it, gorgeous.

Poppy said...

love the papers,very pretty.
poppy

gina said...

gorgeous card Wendy :)
Gina xxx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Wendy,l love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

debby4000 said...

Adorable cute card, love the hedgie and the fab papers.
luv
Debby

Jules said...

Beautiful card Wendy - and to me pink is pink - whatever shade it is and only counts as one colour.

I love all those shaped paper layers. Brilliant.

Love Jules xx

stampingheaven said...

Stunning card Wendy, love it.

wendy said...

soooo pretty Wendy....love it!

Wendy

Beryl said...

This is just gorgeous. A really lovely card.
Beryl xx

Kath said...

beautiful card Wendy....love the colour combo and yes pink is pink..so it counts....and love your sweet image...thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC... Hugs Kath xxxx

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Wendy, your card is lovely. I think the black, white and pink work so well together. That hedgehog is sooooooo cute. Kym xxx

Donna said...

Very pretty card Wendy, I've got these papers but can't bring myself to cut into them lol! :) Donna x

Pauline said...

What a fab card Wendy - so pretty and dainty. Love the image and the papers are just scrummy.
x

Poppy said...

I have left you an award on my blog.
poppy

CraftyC said...

Aww, this is gorgeous Wendy, so pretty!
Clairex

Elena said...

So cute! Love the border punch you used!

Jill said...

ohh Wendy this beautiful, I love the soft pinks and gorgeous image hugs Jill xx

Natalie said...

Wendy this is so pretty, I love the papers and one of my fav PB images. x

aardvarkpest said...

Adorable card. Love the hedgie and the colouring is beautiful.

Glenda

Bev said...

Fab card hun, love the layout and the image is so sweet! Great details too x

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Very cute card! Love all the layering and your color choice! Great job with the button challenge!

Elle-phan-tastic cards said...

awww so sweet! This is gorgeous x

Christine said...

Wendy this is gorgous

steph said...

Cute card! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge!