Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Thursday, 21 May 2009

Quickie Wedding

A quickie wedding card for me today, my sister has been selling my cards for a charity she's involved with but has nearly run out so I am making her some quickie cards. This one fits in with two challenge, the MTTC challenge which this week is Love and Marriage and the A Spoon Full Of Sugar challenge which is A Celebration. I have used an Elzybells image which I have coloured with Promarkers and thats about it.

24 comments:

Linny said...

This card is lovely Wendy. Simple but elegant.Lindax

Gina said...

gorgeous card Wendy, I love the image you have used :)
Gina xxx

Poppy said...

lovely card.
poppy

Jilli said...

I love the simplicity of this card. Its true ... less is sometimes more! Jillix

Beryl said...

I was expecting shotguns when I sdaw the post title. This make be a 'quickie' but it's really sweet.
Beryl xx

Sue said...

oh wow ,this is beautiful,love the simplicity of this and your colouring is fab:)

sue
xx

Donna said...

Fab card Wendy :) Donna x

Jill said...

aww Wendy this is gorgeous hugs Jill xx

joey said...

Hiya Wendy, just stunning, and so cute, what a beautiful image. Joey.x

Bev said...

Oh wow, this is so gorgeous hun, love the colours and adorable image. It's been a few days since I blog hopped (got way too much on just now lol) and all your creations are just fabulous! x

Christine said...

ahh this is so cute Wendy, i just love the groom

Vicky said...

Love this CAS card Wendy! I adore Elzybell stamps and this one is just fab!!
Hugs, Vicky x

Elle-phan-tastic cards said...

aww love it, simple but perfect x

Lynsey said...

Wendy this is lovely!
Hugs Lynsey:)

Lesley said...

Such a cute card! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

Jacee said...

Super card Wendy, I'm sure it will sell well for the charity

POPPET said...

I love what you have done here, fantastic, have a great weekend hugs Pops x x x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Wendy,l love the image..

Hugs Riet.x

cats whiskers said...

What a beautiful card dear, love the wonderful colours and stunning image, its so nice to be back on line
have missed you all
Hugs Jacqui x

Natalie said...

Wendy this is simply beautiful. x

stampingheaven said...

this is fab Wendy such an adorable image. Love this one. Must check these stamps out. Have a smashing BH weekend.

Elena said...

Very cute! Your coloring is so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I love this, Wendy. Simple is good - and very effective! Love LizC x

CraftyC said...

Sweet card Wendy, am sure it will sell no problem!
Clairex