Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Monday, 25 May 2009

Off On Hols

Morning all I'm off on my hols in a bit. We booked a last minute break to Perran Sands in Cornwall and I can't wait. Will catch up with you all when I get back on Friday. Have a lovely week everyone.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Have a lovely holiday Wendy. x

pinky said...

Hope you have a great time in Cornwall. Thanks so much for the kind words you left on my blog, I really appreciate them. Hugs
Pinky

Anonymous said...

Hope you are having a fab time, Wendy!! Love LizCx

Marion said...

Missing your beautiful cards already Wendy, hope you are enjoying your holiday.

Marion x