Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Sunday, 17 May 2009

Just a quickie

Just a quick card today that I wanted to get made for Kirsty's friends birthday and luckily it fits in with a couple of challenges. The first is CCT which is Letters and Numbers and the second is the Dutch Dare challenge which I have neglected for a while so thought I would enter this week and its to use Blue and White and one other colour. I have coloured my Sarah Kay image with Promarkers.

17 comments:

pinky said...

Really cute card, and very daring have all that white space, perfect for that age.
Pinky

Angie said...

Such Elegance,
Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog,
Hugs
Angie

Jill said...

gorgeous card Wendy I love the SK image and your colouring is just beautiful hugs Jill xx

Macpurp said...

this is lovely! I really like the way you have put the tag on the ribbon.

lovely card!

love tina x

Poppy said...

aww great card Wendy.
poppy

Jacee said...

Super card Wendy, I love Sarah Kay, great images, you've done this one really nice

tracie said...

Hi Wendy, hope you've had a good weekend hun.. Oh I love this card... simple but elegant and the SK image is one of my favouries ~ gorgeous !!
Hugs
Tracie :)x

Simone said...

I really love your work! What a cute card!
Simone

Donna said...

Gorgeous little card Wendy :) Donna x

Deb said...

Beautiful card! Love the sweet image! Many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge! Debx

Beryl said...

This is such a lovelt cute image and you've used her beautifully.
Beryl xx

Elena said...

What a precious card! Love the tag you put on the ribbon!

Jules said...

Hi Wendy

What a really cute card - love it.

Love Jules xx

wendy said...

Beautiful card Wendy:)

Karin said...

Gorgeous card Wendy.
Love the simplicity of the card and that sweet little Sarah Kay is coloured beautifully.
Thanks for joining the DDCC this week.

xoxo karin

Riet said...

Wowww Wendy,what beautiful.

Hugs Riet.x

Natalie said...

This is lovely Wendy. x