Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Monday, 11 May 2009

Forever Friends - Silkes Sketch


Here's my DT card for this weeks Forever Friends Challenge which this time is a great sketch by Silke. I have coloured my bear as always with Promarkers and papers are Kay and Co. Pop over to the blog to see the rest of the DT cards. Oh and there's a great prize on offer too, donated by Emma.

21 comments:

Elaine said...

Love the soft lilacs you have used and the gingham is delicious :) Fabby card!

Elaine x

Natalie said...

Wendy this is gorgeous. x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Wendy,l love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

gina said...

Gorgeous card Wendy :)
Gina xxx

Sandra said...

i like your card!!!!
it´s wonderful!

Jill said...

beautiful card Wendy and a great take on the sketch hugs Jill xx

CraftyC said...

A beautiful card Wendy!
Clairex

joanne wardle said...

you used the sketch so well, your colouring is beautiful, and I love (and think I have to have) that gorgeous gingham paper!

Becky said...

What a pretty card Wendy, I really like this sketch!
Love Becky xx

Donna said...

Very pretty card Wendy :) Donna x

Beryl said...

Lovely soft colours on this card.Reminds me of mt bedroom when I was a child. Beautiful card Wendy.
Beryl xx

Sonia said...

This is lovely Wendy, love the colours and the flowers.
Sonia x

Lynsey said...

Hi Wendy, this is so sweet!
Hugs Lynsey:)

Jules said...

Hi Wendy

What a beautiful card I - I love it.

Unusual sketch which you have really used well and the colours are all perfect.

What colour promarkers do you use to colour that wonderful little bear?

Love Jules xx

yvonne said...

How sweet is this. Just adore the colours on this card. And the flowers match so perfectly

wendy said...

beautiful card Wendy:)

CraftyTracy said...

Hi Wendy this card is lovely and I love the lilac colours.

Tracyx

Elena said...

Wow! This card is gorgeous!!! Love the main color! Love the flower you added too! So beautiful!!! The bear is so cute!

Mina said...

wow just stunning....I love Lilac and your FF bear is just perfect xxx

Poppy said...

gorgeous colours, pretty card.
poppy

Elle-phan-tastic cards said...

Your card is so sweet x