Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Saturday, 9 May 2009

A few awards


Have received these lovely awards over the last few days, the top one from Shaz and the bottom two from Shaz and Jill thank you ladies it was so kind of you to think of me. Seeing as I have received these awards before I won't pass them on this time, but would like to say a big thank you to these lovely ladies.

5 comments:

Macpurp said...

well done you! beautiful awards.
love tina x

Biscuitlid said...

Well done and very deserved
Victoria
x

Elena said...

Congratulations on the awards!

Denise said...

Wow Wendy, all these awards they are fab & well deserved as your creations are brill & fab blog keep up the fab work. thanks for leaving a comment on mt post about my nestie challenge.have a nice day Denise x

stampingheaven said...

Love this little cutie. This is so pretty Wendy. Love it.