Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Saturday, 23 May 2009

DTDF Sketch Challenge

Tracy at Dies To Die For is doing a sketch challenge, and it's a great sketch so thought I would give it a go. To see the sketch and enter the challenge look here. I have used papers by Daisy Bucket which I bought from the Dies to Die For shop and the Gorjuss Girl image has been coloured with Promarkers.

19 comments:

Donna said...

Sweet little card Wendy :) Donna x

Macpurp said...

this is just so pretty! what colours have you used on thie GG? its lovely!
beautiful papers too.
love tina x

Tracy K said...

Thanks for entering :o) It's lovely. Those papers are one of my favourites!!!

Pauline said...

Beautiful card Wendy - I just love these Gorjuss girls - maybe I'll treat meself one day. Love the DB papers - one of my favourite makes as well.
x

Gina said...

gorgeous card Wendy, great papers and image :)
Gina xxx

Jacee said...

Nice card Wendy, love those gorgeous girls.

Natalie said...

Great card Wendy, thanks for joining in the challenge. x

Jules said...

Hi Wendy - what a beautiful card.

Those backing papers are just scrummy and your image and colouring match perfectly.

Have a great day.

Love Jules xx

Marion said...

Great card Wendy, and love the colours of the papers you have used.

Marion x

Biscuitlid said...

Ooh those papers are so very pretty. You've matched the colours spot on too - fab card

Victoria
x

Beryl said...

Gorjuss image + gorgeous papers = gorgeous card.
Beryl xx

WeirdCat said...

Lovely to have a long peruse of your site, the cards are, as always, fabulous

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Wendy,l love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Lynsey said...

Wendy this is fantastic!
Hugs Lynsey:)

cats whiskers said...

What a great card Wendy love those papers and gorgeous image, hope you are having a good BH
Hugs Jacqui x

Ann said...

Super sweet card! I love the colors!

Elena said...

Beautiful card! I really love the layout and colors!

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Wendy what a gorgeous card hunny, i love the image and the papers, such a pretty card. Hugs Linda x

Jill said...

gorgeous card Wendy I love the papers and image is beautiful hugs Jill xx