Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Sunday, 5 April 2009

Vicky

This card is for two challenges today, FS which is the great sketch by Heidi and the ABC challenge which is H for Hearts, if you look closely you can see the hearts on the flowery paper. I have used Vicky a digi stamp from Sketching Stamper, coloured with PM's and the papers are from K and Company.

20 comments:

Denise said...

Goregous card, cute image.Denise x

lilacanglia said...

she is beautiful,
she looks so happy,
hugs
Angie

Claireabelle said...

This is lovely Wendy, I love your layout. How do you get all your pieces to look so perfect? Im too 'slap dash' LOL
xx

Elaine said...

So sweet Wendy, beautifully coloured as always :) love it!

Elaine x

Natalie said...

Lovely card Wendy. x

Macpurp said...

this is lovely! i have these downloads and I hand my head in shame as remember I have not used them yet!
pretty card, love tina x

Pauline said...

Lovely card Wendy - the papers are very pretty and the image is sweet.
x

Riet said...

what a gorgeous card Wendy.

hugs Riet.x

Donna said...

Pretty little card Wendy :) Donna x

Jill said...

beautiful card Wendy I love the image she's so cute hugs Jill xx

Bev said...

Such a sweet card Wendy, love the image and beautiful colours x

joey said...

Hiya Wendy, I love the clean lines of your card, gorgeous colours, your colouring is beautiful. Joey.x

CraftyC said...

So sweet Wendy, I do love Vicky!
Clairex

Becky said...

Aww, she is so sweet Wendy! Love the claen lines on your card!
Love Becky xx

POPPET said...

Really gorgeous i so love tyhis image, hugs pops x x x

Beryl said...

What a lovely image. I'll have to check these out. It's coloured beautifully and the card is fab.
Beryl xx

Chris said...

I love your card Wendy, such a great design, pretty papers and your colouring of Vicky is so beautiful. Chris x

Poppy said...

lovely card,great image.
poppy

stampingheaven said...

Fabulous card as always Wendy, thanks for joining in the fun with ABC this week.

Elena said...

So pretty! The girl is so beautiful!Really love this image!