Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Friday, 24 April 2009

Golfing Jim

Didn't think I was ever going to get this card made, I've just been so busy this week. The SCSC this week was to create a scene but I didn't have any stamps I could create a scene with but after seeing a card made by Donna using this digi stamp I thought Golfing Jim would be ideal. I'm also going to use this card for the ABC challenge which this week is K for Keep it Simple. The image is from Grab-A-Doodle-Do and the papers are Pebbles Inc.

21 comments:

Jane Carroll said...

fabulous card wendy

thanks for joining us on SCSC & ABC :)

Hugs Jane x

Jill said...

aww Wendy your card is gorgeous and i love the golfing Jim image thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill x

joey said...

Hi Wendy this is fab! love the dotty paper, great image. Joey.x

lilacanglia said...

super card,
Have a great weekend,
Hugs
Angie

Marion said...

Great card Wendy.

Marion x

CraftyC said...

Fantastic card Wendy, love golfing Jim, he looks a great character!
Clairex

gina said...

gorgeous card Wendy, I love this image and how you have printed it on textured card :)
Gina xxx

cats whiskers said...

Great card love that image and that dotty paper is fab
Hugs Jacqui x

Beryl said...

It's a great image but most of all I love that brown and blue spot paper.
Great card.
Beryl xx

Poppy said...

great card,have a good weekend.
poppy

Anonymous said...

I think I'm in love with Jim, Wendy! Great card! LizC x

Sonia said...

Fab card Wendy, he reminds me of Andy Cap lol...
Sonia xx

Bev said...

What a brilliant fun card hun, love that image - think I need to go shopping lol x

Elena said...

This card is fabulous! I love the polka dot paper and fun scene stamp!

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Good morning Wendy, wow what a lovely card i love these images by grab a doodle. I love the papers you've used with it, they are fabulous. You have been making so many gorgeous cards since my last visit. hugs Linda x

Natalie said...

Great card Wendy, I love the golf image and paper. x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Joey.

Hugs Riet.x

Donna said...

Brill little card Wendy, Jim looks great and you've used such lovely papers :) Donna x

Jennifer said...

This is perfect for the challenge this week Wendy. I love the image and papers.
Thanks for joining the ABC challenge this week.
Jen x

Helen said...

Fab card! Love the image!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
Helen x

Cathy said...

Fab card and I do love that image.
Thank you for joining in the ABC challenge this week.
Cathy xx