Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Monday, 13 April 2009

Forever Friends - Easter

Yes the Forever Friends challenge this week is Easter a bit late we know but there was a bit of confusion with the dates, so maybe you need to make a belated card or you could use Easter colours or even make something for next year lol. Anyhow I made an Easter Basket, I found the tutourial for this here. Papers are from K and Co and I have coloured my FF bear with PM's

13 comments:

lilacanglia said...

Hiya
That little basket is gorgeous,
I am going to enter that challenge a little later this week,
and thank you for taking the time to put comments on my blog,
Its much appreciated,
hugs
Angie

Riet said...

what beautiful Wendy.

hugs Riet.x

Bev said...

Oh what a cutie! That little bear is so cute and just perfect for the sweet little basket x

Donna said...

Pretty little basket Wendy :) Donna x

Lynsey said...

Wendy this is so sweet!
Hugs Lynsey:)

Natalie said...

What a cute little basket. x

Becky said...

What a gorgeous basket Wendy!!
Love Becky xx

Jules said...

Hi Wendy - loving your little basket. The image is coloured beautifully.

Tell me - are those the same eggs from the Penny Black Challenge post you did on Saturday or did you need to go and find more??!!! Tee hee.

Catch you again soon

Love Jules xx

Elena said...

Wonderful basket! I love this precious little bear! Thank you for sharing the tutorial!

Sue said...

awww such a sweet little easter basket,thanks for the link:)

sue
xx

Sarah said...

Cute little basket! I love the papers you've used to make it!
xx :0)

Denise said...

Cute wee basket & just love him.Denise x

Renate´s Stempelwelt said...

beautiful the little basket and so nice spring colours. lg renate