Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Thursday, 9 April 2009

FF DT Card - Monochrome

This is my DT card for the FF challenge which this week is Monochrome - to use tones of one colour on your project. This week there is a prize up for grabs for one lucky entrant so pop over and have a look at the rest of the DT cards and join in the fun for a chance to win. For my card I have used papers from Doodlebug and I have coloured my bear with Promarkers.

22 comments:

joanne wardle said...

your colouring on the bear is perfect. I love the colour you chose to use, it's so happy and vibrant

Elaine said...

How sweet Wendy... love the shades of turquoise you have used :)

Elaine x

Poppy said...

love the colours,so pretty.
poppy

bastelzauberin said...

Wendy your card is so cute. I love the papers and the colours you have used.

Silke x

Biscuitlid said...

Fab card, love the swimming pool papers - look great with the bear
Victoria
x

Riet said...

what a gorgeous card Wendy,l love the colours.

hugs Riet.x

Debbie said...

Great card Wendy, I love the cute FF image and the gorgeous fresh colour. Debbie x

Beryl said...

Lovely card. The layout is great but the colour is stunning.
Beryl xx

Becky said...

Gorgeous card Wendy, I love monochrome cards, they always look so stylish!!
Love Becky xx

Donna said...

Great card Wendy, I got confused with my days then I thought it was Monday again lol! :) Donna x

cats whiskers said...

Fabulous
hugs jacqui x

Macpurp said...

i love how you have coloured this wee chap in! I don't have very good results in my efforts with these wee bears.
I love the layout and the colours you have used.

love tina x

Rosietoes said...

Wendy your card is super. I love that colour. :)

Elena said...

How cute this little bear is! I love the color you used!

Natalie said...

Great card Wendy. x

Bev said...

What a gorgeous card sweetie. Love that adorable image and the pretty papers. Such a fab design too xx

Marion said...

Beautiful card Wendy, love the colours

Marion x

stampingheaven said...

This is fab Wendy love this colour. Have a super Easter weekend.

Moni said...

hi wendy... it's a nice card... lovely colors

LG MOni

Seona said...

He's gorgeous - I love the corners of the background paper brought forwards to the front, great idea!

Jill said...

gorgeous card Wendy, love the FF image and the soft blue colour tones hugs Jill xx

Sue said...

such a super cute card Wendy,gorgeous colours and fab colouring:)

sue
xx