Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Monday, 30 March 2009

Two Challenges

This card fits in with another two challenges today, A Spoon Full Of Sugar which is an Easter theme and the ABC challenge which is G for glitter, now it doesn't show up very well in the photo but I have glittered Joanna Sheens Messy Rabbit's tail. Image has been coloured with PM's and the papers are from a K and Company.

19 comments:

Natalie said...

Such a cute bunny, great card. x

Saskia said...

So sweet and lovely!! Great card!!

Greetings,
Saskia

Elaine said...

So sweet Wendy, love your paper and Messy Rabbit so gorgeous.. can't wait for my CDs to arrive now!!

Elaine x

Becky said...

Love the glittery tail Wendy!
Love Becky xx

Anonymous said...

Great Spring-y card, Wendy, such lovely colours, and the rabbit is sooo cute! Wish I could find those flowers locally! Love LizCx

Riet said...

what a gorgeous card Wendy,l love the colours.

hugs Riet.x

Beryl said...

What a great Spring card. Love Messy Rabbit too.
Beryl xx

Donna said...

Great little card Wendy and such lovely papers :) Donna x

Jules said...

Hi Wendy - Lovely card.

I bought this stamp at the NEC and haven't had chance to use it yet!!

(I have just gone on a guilt trip).

Love Jules xx

joey said...

Hiya Wendy, love the colours on this, cute bunny. Joey.x

queenjolene99 said...

OMGosh! That bunny is the cutest one ever! Love the colors, really cute card!

Cathy said...

Cute card and I love the glittered tail.
Thank you for joining the ABC challenge this week.
Cathy xx

gina said...

Great card Wendy, great colours for a easter card :)
Gina xxx

Bev said...

So sweet Wendy. Love the soft pretty colour combo and the darling image x

cats whiskers said...

My Favourite Bunnie love this card dear
Hugs Jacqui x

* Shaz * said...

Fabulous card Wendy xx

Elena said...

So cute! Love the glitter you added on bunnie's tail!

Jill said...

gorgeous card Wendy, love the little bunny very cute hugs Jill xx

wendyp said...

super cute bunny! awesome card!