Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Friday, 20 March 2009

Two challenges

This card is for the Sketch and Stash challenge and my new item this time is just the gems and the Spoon Full of Sugar challenge which was to use gems on your card. I have used a Cuddly Buddly stamp which I have coloured with Promarkers and the papers are Doodlebug.

19 comments:

Chris said...

Such a pretty card Wendy! I love the stamp and the papers are so pretty. Great design too. Chris xx

emilie said...

Cute card!great job!
greetings Emilie

Poppy said...

great card, love the paper.
poppy

joey said...

awww Wendy what a fabulous image! love the backing paper. Joey.x

* Shaz * said...

Fabulous card Wendy xx

CraftyC said...

Love this card Wendy, a great stamp!
Clairex

Riet said...

what a gorgeous card Wendy.

hugs Riet.x

Donna said...

Smashing card Wendy :) Donna x

Jill said...

fab card Wendy I love the image and that gorgeous paper hugs Jill xx

POPPET said...

fabby card, just wish i could use my pro markers like this, have a great weekend hugs Pops x x x

Becky said...

Brilliant card Wendy, great take on the sketch! I love the colours you've used, they compliment the image really well!
Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

cats whiskers said...

Thats a brill stamp and I love the colour scheme
Hugs Jacqui x

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card wendy, Thanks for playing along with A Spoon Full of Sugar this week, Hugs Debbie x

Natalie said...

Great card Wendy. x

Bev said...

Fab card hun, love the blossoms paper - so pretty x

Elena said...

Lovely card! Love the colors and the layout too!

Cathy said...

Great card - fab image and colouring.
Thank you for joining in the Sketch and Stash,
Cathy xx

Cathy said...

Great card - fab image and colouring.
Thank you for joining in the Sketch and Stash,
Cathy xx

Beryl said...

I love this stamp - I have it and have to confess it's only made it onto a card once. The colours and the bp are fab.
Beryl xx