Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Thursday, 26 March 2009

Tagged

I have been tagged by the lovely Poppy. I had to go where I keep my photos, go to the fourth folder and choose the fourth photo so here it is. It's Andrew and the girls in Katie's pool last summer. Please ignore the can of lager in Andrew's hand lol. I have to tag four other people and these are
Donna
Elaine
Tina
Bev

7 comments:

Elaine said...

awww thanks Wendy, have done it :)!!

Elaine x

Anonymous said...

What a lovely photo, Wendy. Roll on those lazy, hazy days of summer!!!! :o)
Love LizCx

Donna said...

Fantastic photo Wendy, will play along with this at the weekend if that's OK :) Donna x

gina said...

Great picture Wendy, did we have a summer last year? lol!! you must have taken that in the 1 day it was sunny :)
Gina xxx

Macpurp said...

oooh this is a lovely card! i love the stamp you have used! i haven't seen that one around.

great picture...thanks for tagging me, I am away to go look see what my pic is!
love tina xx

Elena said...

What a fun summer picture! Thank you for sharing!
And congratulations on the award!

Riet said...

what a beautiful cards Wendy,l love the image and colours.

hugs Riet.x