Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Tuesday, 17 March 2009

SCSC/PTW

I originally make this card for last weeks Mojo Monday blog challenge but I forgot to post it but luckily it fits the SCSC which has been set by the very talented Mandy and is Have Your Cake And Eat It and must feature cake somewhere on your project and also the PTW challenge which you must use something edible on your card. The image is one of the new Papermania stamps and papers are from Doodlebug.

20 comments:

Jane Carroll said...

great job

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

LINANNA DESIGNS said...

Wendy this is such a lovely card hunny, lovely image ! hugs Linda x

Riet said...

what a gorgeous card Wendy,l love the colour.

hugs Riet.x

Julia said...

Lovely card, loving the pinks! Cute image too! x

Poppy said...

love the card, she is gorgeous.
poppy

cats whiskers said...

Fabulous so pretty
Hugs Jacqui x

Rosietoes said...

It's gorgeous Wendy.

Jill said...

gorgeous card Wendy I love that image it's adorable, fab layout and yummy papers thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill x

Donna said...

Pretty little card Wendy, lovely colours :) Donna x

Sue said...

fabulous card wendy and such a pretty colour:)

sue
xx

joey said...

gorgeous card wendy, fabulous image. Joey.x

ScrapyCrafter said...

Wendy, you did a great fabulous job on this! Love the colors you picked....so pinky! I love all the sparkles you added, such a sweet touch!!

Yaneri

Elena said...

So pretty! I love the gentle colors and yummy sparkled cupcake!

Sonia said...

What a lovely girly card, pretty in pink.
Hugs Sonia x

gina said...

This is gorgeous Wendy, I love all the sparkle on the image you have used and the colours are just perfect :)
gina xxx

craft mad Jenny said...

such a pretty card,

jenny

anabellpepper said...

That little fairy is so sweet!!

CraftyC said...

A lovely card Wendy, thanks for taking part in this weeks SCSC!
Clairex

Debbie said...

What a lovely card I love the image just so pretty and lovely colours.

Debbie
x

steph said...

Lovely card Wendy - cute fairy image! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge!