Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Wednesday, 4 March 2009

Mojo Monday/MTTC

My card for today is for two challenges Mojo Monday which is the fab sketch and MTTC which is hats. I decided to use an Elzybells stamp and make a wedding card. Image has been coloured with Promarkers and the papers are Doodlebug.

19 comments:

Riet said...

what a beautiful card Wendy.

hugs Riet.x

cats whiskers said...

I havn't seen this image before and I love it such a great wedding card
Hugs Jacqui x

Poppy said...

aww so cute, lovely paper.
poppy

Natalie said...

This is beautiful Wendy. x

gina said...

Gorgeous card Wendy, I love the image you have used, and I love this layout too
Gina xxx

Elaine said...

Just lovely Wendy as are all of your cards, I love your style, so neat, clean and beautifully presented :) Some designer somewhere should snap you up!

Elaine x

All Pink girl said...

Beautiful card love the stamp and the colours ,hugs Dawnxxx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous, Wendy. Love the image and your colouring is fab as always!
LizC x

Jo said...

Gorgeous card, love the cute image. Thanks for joining in with us at MTTC :o) Jo x

Lesley said...

Beautiful card! Thank you for taking part in the MTTC challenge this week xx

Donna said...

Sweet little card Wendy :) Donna x

Lynsey said...

Beautiful card Wendy!
Hugs Lynsey:)

Bev said...

Too adorable for words! Love it Wendy xx

Elena said...

Adorable card! Your coloring is so gorgeous! Love the papers you used! And bow is very pretty!

ScrapKia said...

Beautiful card Wendy! :-)

Kicki from Sweden.

Maria Gurnsey said...

cute card :) thanks for playing

Jill said...

gorgeous card Wendy I love the image and papers you've used hugs Jill x

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card Wendy. I really love the colours you've used and that cute image has been coloured perfectly!
xx :0)

Dawne said...

lovely card xxxx