Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Wednesday, 18 March 2009

Magnolia Vs Stampavie

I have made this card for the Magnolia Vs Stampavie challenge which is to make a Mother's Day card. I have coloured the Sarah Kay stamp with Promarkers and the paper running through the middle is by Making Memories

16 comments:

cats whiskers said...

uch a pretty card for mothers day I love the colours
Hugs jacqui x

Donna said...

Pretty little card Wendy :) Donna x

Jane Carroll said...

gorgeous wendy

so pretty and girlie

hugs jane x

Jill said...

gorgeous card Wendy I love this image she's so cute hugs Jill xx

Riet said...

what a beautiful card Wendy,l love the image.

hugs Riet.x

Sonia said...

This is lovely Wendy, i really need to get cracking on my MIL's card lol..
Hugs Sonia x

CraftyC said...

A really sweet card Wendy!
Clairex

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Wendy. I love your image :o) LizC x

stampingheaven said...

This is pretty Wendy love the colours and super cute image.

POPPET said...

This is so pretty hun, i love this image, hugs Pops x x x

Natalie said...

This is really pretty Wendy. x

* Shaz * said...

Fabulous card Wendy xx

Elena said...

Gorgeous card! The colors are so nice! And your coloring is so beautiful!

Tracey said...

WOW! What a beautiful card Wendy :D
I love visiting your blog & looking at your cards ~ they are always so gorgeous!
Thanks for sharing :D
Smiles, Tracey (New Zealand)

Poppy said...

aww so cute.
poppy

Bev said...

So pretty! Thanks for joining us this week x