Welcome to my little blog

Hi all and welcome to my blog. Thank you for popping in and feel free to have a good browse. I'm hoping to be adding cards on a regular basis, probably not daily but as often as I can. Thanks for dropping in and I hope you'll visit again soon.

Monday, 9 March 2009

FF Challenge - Sketch

This is my DT card for the Forever Friends Challenge which this week is a great sketch by Nikki. I have coloured my FF bear with Promarkers and the papers are from a Making Memories pad. Sentiment is from Elzybells. I really enjoyed doing this challenge the sketch was really lovely to work with.

16 comments:

CraftyC said...

A really sweet card Wendy, lovely bp's and great colours!
Clairex

Riet said...

what a beautiful card Wendy,l love the colours.

hugs Riet.x

gina said...

Gorgeous card Wendy, love the papers you have used :)
Gina xxx

Anonymous said...

So pretty, Wendy. Well done LizCxx

Becky said...

Such a pretty card Wendy!
Love Becky xx

emilie said...

what a sweet card wendy,and the paper is soooooooo beautiful!!!!!
great job!!!
greetings Emilie

Beryl said...

The teddy is so cute and the papers are lovely. Great card.
Beryl xx

Donna said...

Pretty little card Wendy :) Donna x

joanne wardle said...

lovely sketch card, the colours are so pretty

bastelzauberin said...

A cute card Wendy.

LG
Silke

cats whiskers said...

Really sweet card dear
Hugs Jacqui x

Mel said...

sweet card wendy love the soft colours :)
mel x

Pauline said...

Really cute card Wendy - great papers and lovely image.
x

Debbie said...

A really sweet card Wendy, the FF bear is so cute and I love the pretty pastel papers. Debbie x

Natalie said...

Lovely card Wendy. x

Bev said...

Adoralbe! The DP is so pretty and the image too cute x